Wondering where to place cricket bet? 10CRIC India, the ultimate betting site. Signup & win 150% bonus up to ₹30,000. Know 10CRIC cricket betting & cricket odds
Welcome to the cricket betting 10CRIC guide. You must be delighted to begin your cricket betting adventure at 1CRIC, without wasting much time we’ll go through all of the cricket betting terms that you need to be aware of as a beginner. Let’s get started!
Introducing cricket betting at 10CRIC
By looking at the name of the betting site, you may have guessed that 10CRIC takes great pleasure in the quality of their cricket betting offer. The site’s primary concentration is cricket, as evidenced by the wide range of bets & competitions available to you.
All of these games have outstanding 10CRIC odds, a plethora of pre-match and live betting options, a slew of exclusive bonuses and promos for cricket fans, and several other interesting features that make cricket betting 10CRIC a one-of-a-kind experience.
6 Cricket betting rules to play at 10CRIC
- If a match is cut short, the official competition regulations will determine the outcome.
- Outright bets are ruled void if no official result is declared.
- If no odds are given for a tie and the official competition rules designate a winner/progressing side, bets will be settled on the official result.
- If a test match is tied after all innings have been finished and both teams have the same score, dead-heat rules will be applied, and bets on the draw will be forfeited.
- If a match is called off due to something other than bad weather, and no official result is announced, bets are invalid.
- If a match is canceled, all bets are worthless unless it is rescheduled within 24 hours of the original start time.
3 Types of cricket betting 10CRIC provides
Wondering what are types of cricket betting at 10CRIC India? Well, we’re referring to 3 different types of bets. These are the kinds of cricket betting you may choose depending on your skills.
- Pre-Match Cricket Betting – Simple terms, any market that opens before the first ball is bowled is termed pre-match.
- Live Cricket Betting – The name says it all, you may wager on a match that is currently going on with changing odds.
- Outright Cricket Betting – You’re betting on a team or player to win a market that spans an entire series. For example, Will England win the Ashes? Will CSK win the IPL?
3 steps on how to play cricket betting 10CRIC
Finally, here we are, the most awaited part. It’s time to learn how to get started on cricket betting 10CRIC. To make things easier for you, we’ve broken down the entire process into 3 simple steps. Follow now!
Step 1: Visit the 10CRIC official website & select sport
- New to 10CRIC? To begin, go to 10CRIC Register and make an account, then follow the steps below.
- Members who have already registered can log in to their 10CRIC account using their username & password.
- After successfully logging in, click on the sports tab in the navigation bar.
Step 2: Pick your favored team under cricket betting
- You will be displayed with numerous sports betting games on the left side of the screen.
- Click on cricket to check all the available international & other tournaments.
- Then select International to see the available matches.
- Let’s pick the Test series between South Africa and India.
- Now click on the match to view the various bet types for betting.
Step 3: Begin your cricket betting 10CRIC adventure
- Finally, you’re ready to start your exciting cricket betting journey at 10CRIC.
- Make your cricket betting 10CRIC easier by betting on the 10CRIC sports betting app.
- Now all you have to do is select the type of bet you want to make and click on it.
- On the right side, you’ll be provided a betting slip on which you can enter the amount and view the return wale.
- Place bets to confirm your wagers and get your profits. Continue reading to discover the various bet types of cricket betting 10CRIC.
10CRIC cricket odds calculation & payout with example
Newbies must be confused about how to calculate the 10CRIC odds and the payouts. Don’t worry, below we have explained in detail about 10CRIC cricket odds & the returns you get if you win the bet. Let’s consider the simplest bet type that is 1×2.
Example: Consider you wagered ₹100 on South Africa with odds at 2.64. You will win ₹264 in return if they win the match else you will lose the amount you wagered.
- Bet amount: ₹100
- Odds: 2.64
- Return amount: bet amount * odd => ₹100 * 2.64 = ₹264
8 Important bets of cricket betting 10CRIC
Coming to the most important section, various bets of cricket betting 10CRIC. Seasoned players, if you are aware may skip this, but newbies must definitely go through this to make some easy cash online. Discover 10CRIC tricks and use them to your advantage.
1. 1X2 – Cricket 1×2 is the easiest & most preferred type of bet. All you need to predict is which team will win the match. Home team(1), Draw(x), or away team(2).
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on South Africa & they win, then you will get ₹264 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on draw & the match ends in a draw, then you will get ₹415 else lose ₹100.
- Case 3: If you wager ₹100 on India & they win, then you will get ₹200 else lose ₹100.
2. Draw no bet – Draw No Bet is a betting market that eliminates the possibility of a tie in three-way markets, allowing punters to wager on either a home or away victory.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on South Africa & they win, then you will get ₹206 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on India & they win, then you will get ₹158 else lose ₹100.
3. Will there be a tie – You need to decide whether the match will end in a tie or not.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Yes & match ends in a tie, then you will get ₹10,000 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on No & either team wins, then you will get ₹100 else lose ₹100.
4. Which team wins the coin toss – You need to bet on which team will win wins the toss before the start of the match.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on South Africa & they win the toss, then you will get ₹179 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on India & they win the toss, then you will get ₹179 else lose ₹100.
5. 1st innings – Any player to score 100 – Bet on whether any player in the 1st innings will score 100 or above.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Yes & a player from 1st innings score 100 then you will get ₹179, else lose 100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on No & nobody from 1st innings score 100 then you will get ₹179, else lose 100.
6. 1st innings – Any player to score 50 – Bet on whether any player in the 1st innings will score 50 or above.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Yes & a player from 1st innings score 50 then you will get ₹106, else lose 100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on No & nobody from 1st innings scores 50 then you will get ₹575, else lose 100.
7. Any player to score 100 – This bet is not specific to any innings or a team, simply predict whether any player from any team will score 100 or above.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Yes & a player from either team score 100 then you will get ₹111, else lose 100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on No & no on score 100 in the entire match then you will get ₹451, else lose 100.
8. 1st innings over – Bet on whether the total score of a team will be over or under a specified value in the provided over.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on over 0.5 & South Africa’s total by the end on 1 over meets the requirement then you will get ₹127, else lose 100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on under 0.5 & South Africa’s total by the end on 1 over meets the requirement then you will get ₹301, else lose 100.
- Case 3: If you wager ₹100 on over 1.5 & South Africa’s total by the end on 1 over meets the requirement then